Sunday, June 9, 2013

Nothing will change but you, I promise.

I remembered I had a blog. So I came back. Its incredible how you go back to things you discarded, to find them meaningful again.
Here is a thought for you all:
5 year old can teach life lessons for sure.

Now that I am back, let there be a purpose for it. Recently, I was contacted by this amazing site: Cityblis.
Its a curator for thousands of talented designers, its a boutique, and a promoter all in one. Personally, its a fabulous concept. These people work from Sweden but have business spread over 50 countries. 

Here is a peak into all the brilliance happening at Cityblis:

Zoran Dobric
Wan Meng


ATGAB


Sheila Frank               


Katherine Story
Joanne Hynes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative post. i really like your post. I work in Car towing service company. I shared this post with my friend. Every person give positive response for this post.

    ReplyDelete